The Top 10 Reasons You Should Participate in AIWC:
1. We are the only International Wine Competition where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the wine by its category and actual price. These judges are buyers from the top liquor stores, restaurants, hotels and more, and come from all over Asia to participate.
2. This is an opportunity for you to place your wine in front of multiple high-powered buyers in one of the biggest wine markets in the world. All of these judges buy wine for a living.
3. This is a wonderful opportunity for an established wine to reconnect and/or be rediscovered by the buying community in a true blind tasting.
4. A perfect opportunity for wines trying to break into the Asian market to be tasted by multiple trade buyers.
5. We work with our media sponsors to distribute the results to the trade and consumer. All the winners will be listed here on our website.
6. We promote the winners with our media partners and at our trade and consumer tasting events throughout the year at no additional charge.
7. We do not charge wining wineries for the use of our medals or images for marketing.
8. You are only charged once when you submit your wines. There are no additional charges or hidden fees.
9. Top winners are showcased at our booth at Prowein in Dusseldorf.
10. Winners are featured on our lifestyle blog, the Alcohol Professor.
11. Winners of Asia International Wine Competition will be published in Drinks Trade magazine, Drinks World, Beverage Trade Network, BevRoute and Drinks Bulletin.
Drinks trade magazine is an integral part of the drinks Publications, a division of the drinks association. It was launched in 2007 as a bi-monthly publication and reaches both the on and off-premise markets, offering in-depth and up to date information on the industry.
Drinks bulletin is a new dedicated website of Industry News, when & where you need it most. Now online and delivered to your inbox weekly, it's fresh, exciting and just a click away, keeping you up-to-date on news, views and brand activity.
BevRoute is the ONLY Magazine that is focused on global wine, beer, spirits import and wholesale business. The magazine is available in print and digital and helps wine, beer and spirits importers and distributors grow their business. We are pleased to announce a media sponsor partnership with BevRoute.
Drinks World magazine is a collective of the most highly respected local identities supported by international experts – the industry coming together.
Drinks World Asia is a high-end drinks publication dedicated to the dynamic world of the Asian beverage industry and all that it entails; the people, the trends, the marketplace, the brands and of course the ever-loving drinks enthusiasts.