2017 AWIC Registration Is Now Open.
We invite you to submit your wine online through our website
COMPETITION DATES: 10 September 2017
- Entry Deadline: 3 September 2017
- Product Delivery Deadline: 7 September 2017. Wines MUST arrive on time in order to be judged. Please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: 3 September 2017
- $140 Now to August 26th
$150 August 27th to September 2nd
$175 September 3rd to September 9th
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through PayPal. Off-line entry fees can be made by check payable to IALCOHOL or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer are on the downloadable forms. If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be judged and wines will not be returned.
- 5/F Hung To Centre 94-96 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Eligibility and Requirements:
• Table, sparkling, fortified, fruit and specialty wines commercially produced in any wine producing region of the world are eligible for entry. No non-commercial wines will be allowed.
• Wines with more than 0.3% residual sugar (r.s.) must have the percent listed on the entry form. Wines entered in categories defined by r.s. must list the percent on the entry form even if r.s. is below 0.3%.
• All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this website as a paper form (see top of page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
• All wines submitted on time will be judged.
• An official entry shall consist of three (3) bottles, each bottle no less than 700/750 ml in volume. For containers larger than 750 ml in volume, an official entry shall consist of three (3) units. An official entry of wines such as dessert wines, that are bottled only in 375 ml bottles, shall consist of four (4) bottles, each no less than 375 ml.
• Any wine that is delivered to the competition without a full and proper label will be disqualified from the judging. Please do not send wines with laboratory, temporary, photocopied or altered labels. We occasionally make exceptions for extenuating circumstances, but you must notify us in advance and receive written permission to send.
• Please specify on the entry form how many gallons of wine were produced. A minimum of 120 gallons is required. This rule is to ensure that wines entered in the competition were produced commercially for purchase by consumers and distributors.
**Please feel free to contact us directly for additional support if you are a large wine organization submitting 40+ wines.
• WHERE TO SHIP THE WINE:
Centre De Vin
5/F Hung To Centre
94-96 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Tel +61 386521989 / Fax +61 386521989
• Include the completed submission form in all shipments to ensure wine is submitted in correct category
• Again, entries must ship three (3) bottles of each wine submitted for judging. See above "Eligibility and Requirements" for details.
• Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. Wine entries shipped to an address other than the one above, will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned. Please do NOT ship any wines to our New York business address.
• The competition, its service contractors, and any officer, staff member, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the wines from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of them by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any wine entered in the competition.